Equipment For Rent
TrenchSafety Publications and Information
- Shoring and Shielding
- Bedding Material Containers
- Plugs and Test Equipment
- Steel Road Crossing Plate
- Confined Space Equipment
- Laser and Machine Control
- Safe, one-person installation. Removal from topside.
- Ideal for trenches with crossing utilities.
- We stock a wide range of sizes.
- Additional sizes also available.
Steel Trench Shields
- TrenchSafety™ offers a variety of sizes and configurations to meet most job requirements
- Stackable for deeper jobs
- All of TrenchSafety’s shields can also be set-up in
- 3-sided and 4-sided configurations for pits
Round Manhole Shields
- 8 ½’ in diameter, 4’ or 8’ in height
- 2’ legs are adjustable
- Stackable for deeper excavations
- 20’ depth rating in OSHA “C60” soil
4-Sided Tap Boxes
- Ideal for point type repairs and tie-ins in tight areas
- Cost is 1/3 to 1/2 that of sheet piling
- Ideal for use in trenches and pits with poor soil conditions
- Installation and removal assistance available from TrenchSafety
- Quick and easy to install with a 75,000-lb excavator
- Contact TrenchSafety™ for rental information
Aluminum Trench Shields
- Great for municipalities, utilities and contractors who use rubber-tired backhoe/loaders
- Available in two popular sizes: 6’ High x 8’ Long 8’ High x 10’ Long
- Spreaders available from 17” to 88”(inside-width)
- Stackable for deeper excavations
Bedding Material Container
- Standard, heavy-duty, and extended width-heavy duty bedding material containers available
- Significantly reduce your loss of expensive bedding material by keeping material confined to container
- Allow better control of bedding material placement.
- Reduce job clean-up costs
- The containers quickly pay for themselves
- For stopping flow, bypassing, line-acceptance testing and leak-location
- Eyebolts allow plug to be tethered
- Available from 6” to 60”
- Also referred to as “mandrels”
- Used to test flexible sewer pipes for out-of-roundness or deflection.
- Designed to allow rocks and debris to pass through easily. Other gauges can get hung-up on rocks and obstructions causing a test to fail.
Hydrostatic Test Pumps
- Designed for pressure testing waterlines and sewer force mains.
- Produces 9.5 GPM flow, at pressures up to 550 PSI.
- Most user-friendly pump in the industry. Clear by-pass hoses allow you to see flow, which confirms pump is working. Quick disconnect connections are color coded for fast set-up. Operating instructions are attached to the pump.
Sewer Leak Detection
- Pinpoint accuracy means no more hit or miss trials at finding leaks.
- Finds leaks quickly. Saves you significant time...and money.
- Leak detection technology available only from TrenchSafety.
- Unit comes complete with line stringing equipment, pipe plugs, air compressor and air-testing equipment, all in a self-contained trailer.
- Line Acceptance Package - used to perform a low-pressure air test from manhole to manhole.
- Line Stringer Package** – will string a 300’ sewer line in less than a minute without plugging the line. Vacuum created by the line stringer fan assembly will pull lightweight nylon parachute though a wet or dry line. Typically used for stringing rope for deflection test.
- Smoke Blowers*** – generate up to 4,000 CFM of airflow to quickly introduce smoke into the sewer system.
- Manhole Vacuum Test Packages – most efficient, accurate and cost effective method of testing new, existing or rehabilitated manholes. Eliminates expensive/time consuming water tests. Testing is performed by creating a vacuum in the manhole and monitoring a gauge for vacuum loss. Available in plate or bladder styles.
Steel Road Crossing Plate
- Single-point lifting system — a TrenchSafety exclusive.
- Lifting tool is removed after placement. No chains, hooks, etc. to damage tires.
- Plates are delivered and picked-up at your job site with TrenchSafety’s truck-mounted crane.
- Plates are available in 4 sizes:
- 5' wide x 12' long x 1" thick (2,500 lbs.)
- 8' wide x 12' long x 1" thick (3,920 lbs.)
- 8' wide x 16' long x 1" thick (5,225 lbs.)
- 8’ wide X 20’ long X 1” thick (6,530 lbs.)
- Adobe PDF Literature and Engineering tabulated data furnished with each plate.
Portable Ventilation Blowers
- Supply fresh air/dilute bad air
- 115-Volt Electric or Gasoline Powered
- Supplied with 25’ flexible duct (additional lengths available)
- From GFC, the world’s leader in gas monitoring devices.
- Monitor oxygen (enriched or deficient), flammable (typically methane or natural gas), and toxic gases (hydrogen sulfide or carbon monoxide).
- Features ToxAlert™ broad-range sensor – recommended by OSHA for sewer entry. Will respond to literally hundreds of gases.
- 7’ tall. Will span opening 66” circular opening.
- Supplied with fall protection/rescue winch, which is a “standby” system, plus a second winch for lowering or raising people, materials, or equipment (310 lb. max capacity).
General Construction Lasers
Topcon LS-B3 Laser Receiver
- Easy-to-use visual depth control
- Dual magnetic mount, for a variety of machines
- You’ll cut accurate grade fast. No more waiting for a grade check.
Topcon RL-HA and RL-HB Flat Plane Lasers
- World’s first High-Speed, Self-Leveling Lasers
- World’s first “Smart” Sensor Laser Receivers
- Universal Machine-Control Compatibility
- Water and Dust Proof
Site Prep Machine Control
Topcon LS-B2 Receivers
- Available in different configurations for "indicate" or "automatic" grade-control systems
- Provides grade information to operators as they work
- Results are more accurate. Fewer passes. Fewer mistakes
- Translates into material savings and increased production.
Topcon RT-5SA Laser Transmitter
- World’s Most Accurate Laser. (Uses same compensator found in many total stations)
- World’s First SmartLine ™ Automatic Grade Alignment Feature (Great for second-day setups)
- World’s First 2-way Remote Control System
- World's First Tiltless Steep Slope Laser (up to 50%)
Topcon RL-H2S Laser Transmitter
- Provides accurate elevation reference for flat pads, single or dual slopes
- Compatible with all laser receivers and grade-checking sensors
- World’s first GreenBeam® pipe laser
- World’s first high speed auto alignment
- World’s most accurate grade and leveling system
- Accessories available to make your job easier, quicker